Partial hospitalization offers adults all of the features of inpatient care without the overnight hospital stay. We provide skilled professional care as well as supervision by a psychiatrist.
Treatment consists of:
- Individual treatment Planning
- Psychiatric Assessments and Medication Management
- Individual Therapy as needed
- Process Group Therapy and Peer Support
- Dual Diagnosis Group Therapy (psychiatric and substance abuse)
- Adult Education and Life Skills
- Family Meetings
- Discharge Planning
- Community Referrals
- Transportation to and from treatment is available for those clients in the Sacramento area.
Patients may enroll in the program directly or begin immediately after hospitalization.
The program operates Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. to 2:20 p.m.