Partial hospitalization program offers adults all of the features of inpatient care without the overnight hospital stay. We provide skilled professional care as well as supervision by a psychiatrist.
Treatment consists of:
- Individual treatment Planning
- Psychiatric Assessments and Medication Management
- Individual Therapy as needed
- Process Group Therapy and Peer Support
- Dual Diagnosis Group Therapy (psychiatric and substance abuse)
- Adult Education and Life Skills
- Family Meetings
- Discharge Planning
- Community Referrals
Patients may enroll in the program directly or begin immediately after hospitalization.
The program operates Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. to 2:20 p.m.